In order to fulfill an order you may place via our website, it is necessary for us to collect certain information from you. The type of customer information we ask for includes name and address for billing and delivery purposes, day phone number, email address, and product preferences.
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third parties without your explicit permission. With regards to information collection and use, Kitchen Bathroom Accessories is the owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We may also collect information on the times and ways you use our websites. This information will be used to improve the operation of this site and product available for offer.
Kitchen Bathroom Accessories may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April, 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to the delivery of your purchase for shipping
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Stall 302 / 1686 Dandenong Rd East Oakleigh.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.